Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[suggestion] Random Events

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 10:48:03 PM
I would like to see random events like derelict ships and sleeper fleets and things like pirate swarms. These things would add character to each game and would make things more exciting. Imagine a large fleet of what seems to be empty ships passing by the galaxy, when in reality, they are colony ships with the sleeping crew arriving at their destination, your galaxy! And when they awake, a massive armada of fury brakes free and unleashes the rage of an entire lost race, and takes over whole systems! This would be a great way of introducing a new race in the middle of a game! I will think of more events but I would like to hear from you guys too!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 1:22:09 AM
There is already a bunch of random events in the game, thoug no changes as significant as you described. A few events involving objects popping up wouldn't be bad but I didn't see a lot of events yet so there might already be events doing that.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 2:31:47 AM
I like it! I can already imagine it happening during game play. You just eradicated an enemy race and were expecting a time of peace, so you start repairing and improving your ships while patiently waiting to successfully assimilate the newly conquered star system and then BAM! Out of nowhere an armada filled with stragglers of the just conquered race pop up, they're pissed and want revenge. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 2:44:01 AM
More diverse random events has been suggested numerous times in various threads and I highly support the idea. I'm hoping they implement some in the beta phase. I'd like to see some rare Endless-specific events occur as well bestowing cool bonuses/perks to your empire.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 10:43:11 AM
+1 as I mentioned in topic up. This will be fun. And galaxy will be more alive!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 12:36:03 PM
+1 more events are great. It gives the game a better feeling if their is more that you can not control or is even difficult to control.

This makes each round(one game not one turn) more uniqe.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment