Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Mouse over display of available luxury resources for any system

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 4:20:34 AM
My suggestion is that when you mouse over a surveyed star system, it shows you a window that shows any available luxury resources for that system. I think it would help prioritize which system you want to colonize next that would benefit your empire most.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 11:19:00 AM
I don't quite see the point of this, as you already see the resources listed above the system's name. Albeit having a mouseover mechanic on the icons of those resources would be more informative than the plain icons.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 12:40:27 PM
touny wrote:
I don't quite see the point of this, as you already see the resources listed above the system's name. Albeit having a mouseover mechanic on the icons of those resources would be more informative than the plain icons.

I agree with this cause you knew the symbols after the second game and so their is no need for this.

But it could be an option.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 1:18:23 PM
The original poster's idea together with the currently in effect way would make it awfully cluttered and messy. So unless it removed the current way, and replaced with the suggestion, this is in fact a pretty awful idea in a practical sense.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 7:39:27 PM
Actually, what I'd like to see is a indicator on the galaxy view that would tell me if the luxury/strategic resource is colonizable or not without having to enter system view. Easily done by simply making the icon to red, if it's on a non-colonizable planet (for multiple planets that have the resource, if any of them are colonizable, it is left white). Changing the strategic to red doesn't interfere with legibility (OH NO, IT'S NOT PURPLE) as it doesn't share icon-shape with anything.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment