Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] Minor battle improvements

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 4:30:10 AM
Minor niggle, but I feel that the default mouse cursor works against all the laser-battle aesthetic. So it should disappear when not moved in the battle mode. Cursor re-design has been suggested, so that could also work.

Also, there is a need for more battle soundtrack songs. Ideally the music would be determined by which factions were present in the battle. Maybe with extra dramatics when attacking/defending a homeworld.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 9:13:31 AM
I love the idea that the mouse disapears in the battle that would improve the film like battle.

A other Suggestion is that the mouse is invisible and locked as rotator for the screen in the

battle view but then you would have to select the card in an other way.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 22, 2012, 7:03:07 PM
Ruckuy wrote:
Minor niggle, but I feel that the default mouse cursor works against all the laser-battle aesthetic. So it should disappear when not moved in the battle mode. Cursor re-design has been suggested, so that could also work.

Also, there is a need for more battle soundtrack songs. Ideally the music would be determined by which factions were present in the battle. Maybe with extra dramatics when attacking/defending a homeworld.

Added to the summary List under Interfaces > Hide Mouse Cursor
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment