Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] Screens and messages

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 12:35:17 PM
Hi all! This is my first post. Love the alpha so far. I have many suggestions and hope i'm not too late to the party to get them in. I've broken them down into several posts for simplicity. Here goes!

The major omission I have noted in the game is the lack of a list of discovered planets, for selecting the best potential colonies etc. I can't emphasise enough how important this is!

Empire screen

* Sortable/filterable list of discovered planets (inc enemy?) for colonisation selection (and invasion selection?)

* Auto colonise option (and on system/planet screen?) - construction or just launch of hangared colony ship.

Planet view

* Clicking name of required research (to overcome -ve anomaly etc) should link to research screen

* Colonising within system should move less population automatically.

Star Map

* Rotation (does it do this? I can't find it if it does!!)

* Zoom map to message location

Messages (I've seen some of these suggested already but i put a full list to be complete)

* Enemy fleet spotted

* Planet blockaded

* Planet under invasion

* Planet captured/lost

* Fleet reached destination

* Planet colonised (If auto colony is implemented)
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 3:50:48 PM
Looks nice, I haven't seen any suggestion like this around either.

Though you should post your suggestions in the G2G subforum, this is more the general Endless Space section, less for actual suggestions.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 4:38:12 PM
Yeah i spotted the mistake in location after I'd posted all the suggestions! Typical! I've linked to them from the main suggestions thread in the subforum though so hopefully someone will spot them! smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment