Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[UI] Moving population, turn numbers, ship list in battles

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 4:56:48 PM
I have a few suggestions:

1. Currently you have to click on the little population icons and drag it over to another little population icon to move population between planets, all while the planet display is tiliting. If you miss, it won't work, or it will take you to the planet screen instead. Could you make it so that if you click (anywhere) on a planet, but before releasing the mouse button, drag to another planet, it moves population?

2. Currently the default save game names and the year numbers start at 0, but the displayed turn number starts at 1. Could the displayed turn number be changed to start at 0 to be consistent with the other two?

3. Currently there is a list of ships displayed before a battle, but during the battle there's only a collective health bar and a count of the number of ships. I'd like to be able to look up the ship stats during a battle.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 11:42:27 PM
3. Currently there is a list of ships displayed before a battle, but during the battle there's only a collective health bar and a count of the number of ships. I'd like to be able to look up the ship stats during a battle.

Yes! It bothers me since my first game ! If you didn't have the time to fully analyse the enemy fleet or you didn't remember the exact composition of your fleet, you would have no other choice than randomly picking your strategy cards !

And by the way, these cards aren't really clear ... what's about the "block **%" thingy ?

I could use some stat feedback on their use.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment