Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Jump to fleet in galaxy view from fleet menu

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 25, 2012, 12:45:04 AM
The master list which you can use to keep track of all your systems, heroes, fleets, etc is very nice and I use it often to keep track of all the systems. Unfortunately there is no way to "jump" to a fleet. You can jump to a system, hero, production, etc, but you can not go to a fleet.

If you pull of the "fleet menu" you can't jump to a fleet either.

Instead I have to look to see where the fleet is located, then I back out of that menu and manually look through all the systems to try and find out where the fleet is located.

This can be very tedious if you have 30-40 systems or if your fleet is in between locations.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 25, 2012, 12:19:54 PM
digitalbeachbum wrote:
The master list which you can use to keep track of all your systems, heroes, fleets, etc is very nice and I use it often to keep track of all the systems. Unfortunately there is no way to "jump" to a fleet. You can jump to a system, hero, production, etc, but you can not go to a fleet.

If you pull of the "fleet menu" you can't jump to a fleet either.

Instead I have to look to see where the fleet is located, then I back out of that menu and manually look through all the systems to try and find out where the fleet is located.

This can be very tedious if you have 30-40 systems or if your fleet is in between locations.

I've been thinking of the same thing. After all, in the systems menu to you jump straight to any system you click on. Why not just take that a half-step farther and be able to do that for fleets?
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 27, 2012, 9:21:20 AM
repbunny, i agree. I wish I could be linked to where the ship is; the fleet menu tells you what system but you can't jump to them.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 27, 2012, 9:43:58 AM
repbunny wrote:
i wish on the fleet menu you can be linked to where the ship is.

I tried so many times clicking the name. Yes, I know that won't do anything, but it seems so natural -__-
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 27, 2012, 11:08:40 AM
VieuxChat wrote:
I tried so many times clicking the name. Yes, I know that won't do anything, but it seems so natural -__-

LOL.. Always happens to me too.. I always click it and wonder why the game won't jump to the fleet until the thought "argl.. doesn't work like that" hits me.

But it should!

+1
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 27, 2012, 9:18:38 PM
Yeah, after finally managing to get far enough into my most recent game to have tons of fleets I'm noticing that the current setup is a bit clunky. Combine being able to select a fleet from the military screen with [plug]my earlier suggestion that the little ship models scale up in size as you zoom out[/plug] and I think we'd get a surprisingly big leap in usability from the game's interface.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment