Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Change Opponents Color

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 28, 2012, 5:53:54 PM
Originally I assumed this was something I could do so I posted to a different forum:

Here.

There is a way to do it indirectly but it would be nice to not have to fool around with it. The colors on the pallette are close enough in some cases that I have trouble seeing the difference particularly when ships are moving in and out of systems and are slightly faded. It would be nice set the colors directly.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 28, 2012, 7:00:30 PM
+1 to this

I find it a bit irritating that i have to play around with the colors so two of my opponents don't have similar colors (e.g. green and light green)
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 28, 2012, 10:23:33 PM
yeah a colourblind mode would be cool too i cant see red green or purple so something where i can change the colours to something like white blue etc would be cool
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 29, 2012, 2:35:05 AM
I was gonna post this to haha +1

You would think something so simple as changing other faction colors was available, how did the devs miss that one.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 29, 2012, 5:14:46 AM
Yes yes and yes. Also, is there any chance that faction portraits might be changeable in the future to more easily distinguish between two forces of the same faction?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 29, 2012, 6:47:07 AM
I agree. Yet again a very minor detail, but it I like to associate certain colors with certain factions. If you play against 8 (or 4 at the moment) competitors, this is not a problem. But if you want to go head-to-head in a small galaxy, it is.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 29, 2012, 7:24:07 AM
I'll also +1 this one. It's frustrating to have yellow and orange, green and slightly-less-green.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 29, 2012, 9:59:15 AM
Makes sense, we'll look into this and add them (changing colors + color blindness option) to the improvement list we track.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 29, 2012, 11:40:31 AM
It is still strange to see a Dev walk in and say:

skamaks wrote:
Makes sense, we'll look into this and add them (changing colors + color blindness option) to the improvement list we track.

Well, we couldn't ask for more! Prepare to close in 3....2....1....
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 29, 2012, 12:24:58 PM
Cadoras wrote:
Well, we couldn't ask for more! Prepare to close in 3....2....1....

How could I resist such a nice countdown..? Closed!
0Send private message
Comment