Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Mod based on real Aliens that had been seen

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 7:54:16 PM
Real aliens?

Have we made contact while I was asleep?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 8:11:59 PM
Some people believe so. (Not me, I hasten to add smiley: wink )

I'd heard of the 'Greys' (the classic Whitney Strieber variety) but not the others.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 7:35:40 AM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Real aliens?

Have we made contact while I was asleep?

Well there allot we can miss when we are asleepsmiley: smile

But what i mean from that is why not try making a mod based on aliens that had been reported around the world?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 9:50:19 AM
I don't really think so. They wouldn't really start at the same techno level as hummies if they've allegedly visited us beforehand. (I also hasten to add I think it's hogwash and people underestimate the abbility of humans to imagine)

Don't get me wrong I see potential in the idea and I like the familiarity and it can cause wet dreams for some alien nerds out there but I really don't think it's right for this game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 11:10:13 AM
Well we all have different opinions so it's alrightsmiley: smile

Still i thought it could be fun to play as Greys or Sirianssmiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 9:35:49 PM
Sirians? Only if Serious Sam becomes a playable race aswel, just like Horatio, except solo, and several trillion times stronger.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 6:37:33 PM
Hey Guyssmiley: biggrin

Just thought about something, how about making a mod that is based on real aliens that had been reported around the world such as Sirians, Pleiades, Greys, Anunnaki, etc... When we are able to mod

Also perhaps add so you can make vassal planets and by that i mean true war or raise your own species you made true mod of they DNA and thereby become a vassal planet...?

These was some ideas i came off whit i love to hear what you guys have to saysmiley: biggrin

P.S

I had Pre-Order the Emperor Special Edition, does it count on this site when i go into profil and press redeem G2G Points (with i already had) that this site had registered that i have the Emperor Special Edition?

Peace
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 5:49:07 PM
VitunSuoPaska wrote:
real aliens, lol.

Sorry, the only REAL aliens i know of are the ones that abducted me for their FREAKISH sexual experiments.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 6:09:23 PM
I was abducted by aliens and brought to their ship so I could watch them play Endless Earth and drink Redbulls. They're cool and would make an awesome addition to the game!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 10:40:09 PM
if aliens are made up, then how are crop circles made? they definitely aren't made by humans. it should be impossible to bend crops that much because they would break.

also, if there is life on earth, that means that it could happen on any planet right? chance of life on other planet = probably about 1 in 1,000,000,000,000. planets in universe = definitely over 1,000,000,000,000

although to be honest i only believe greys.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 1:31:20 AM
There are absolutely aliens out there somewhere, but why would they ever want to come here? If they did come here, why would they make an effort to hide from us, but not realize that they landed on top of our crops and made some pretty damning evidence that they had been here? It doesn't make much sense. I don't see how anyone can actually believe aliens are that dense. Of course I may be underestimating the density of humans.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 8:01:25 PM
Sammyrocks555 wrote:
if aliens are made up, then how are crop circles made? they definitely aren't made by humans. it should be impossible to bend crops that much because they would break.

[...]

[sarcasm]absolutely... that has 100% positively never been done... never ever have humans made any crop circles, and they definitely didn't do it repeatedly[/sarcasm]

Sorry, I'm all for being open minded and I think there's definitely a strong possibility for intelligent life on other plantets... but I sure hope for them, that they stay far far away from us because I have a strong feeling the special kind of stupidity we humans posess might be contagious.

Crop Circles... really? >.<

@topic: I don't see why there shouldn't be a mod with alien races based on alleged sightings, modern folklore and such. I'm sure it won't be long until someone creates one with the races of the mass effect universe... whatever floats your boat. smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 2:00:43 AM
I think it would be cool to play as the Anunnaki, if someone makes this I'd download it smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment