Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Recruitment for a new Mod

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 28, 2012, 3:41:12 PM
i must agree with Davea and Iblise.

It is hard enough to find people when you have a concrete plan on what you are doing. No info at all will not get you the members you need. Mostly People are looking for an Idea they can relay to, for example: a Star Trek fan would more likely help out in a Star Trek Mod.

People will need a Reason why to join your Team.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 28, 2012, 3:20:32 PM
So join for a mod to do something, seriously lol. I have some beachfront property in Arizona to sell those people too, dirt cheap! Why don't you provide at least some plans or information or at least a potential direction?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 28, 2012, 3:17:14 PM
I have a suggestion, based on my experience of large scale total conversion mods. People who are already experienced in these areas have their own ideas to work on. If you want to attract people with experience, you have to show "something" to get them interested. For example, you might create a small, working mod, which needs art assets to become "better". Then an artist might get interested. Also, since Endless Space does not support modding of 3D models and textures, it isn't clear that any work could actually make it into the game.

I wish you the best of luck in recruiting for your mod, but you might get a better response by providing more information / examples.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment