Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Steam workshop?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 12:55:15 AM
Since there seems to be such a great demand for mods do you think we could have some sort of creation kit? I think a great way to keep a game popular is to throw out a creation kit / take advantage of the steam workshop services. I do know it is very expensive to start up your own workshop but I also know that steam is currently building and expanding their workshop. Anyway.. Back on point, can we get a workshop / creation kit?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 2:52:55 AM
I know that the popularity and interest for Endless Space has basically exploded in the last few days, but I am skeptical that there is enough to warrant a creation kit or steam workshop. But hey, I could be wrong. In fact, I hope I am. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 5:01:20 AM
That would be really good. I don't know if devs have planned such a feature.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 7:03:08 AM
VieuxChat wrote:
That would be really good. I don't know if devs have planned such a feature.

I agree. This would be great.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 8:58:41 AM
i think steam workshop would be fantastic to have! Look what its done for Skyrim
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 10:20:27 AM
steam workshop is wonderfull it will add so much to the communty and it wil open the gmae for more pepole cause suddenly they want to download something to skyrim wandd oops what is it enless space ? adn they will like it

*what a story hhh(lol=it equels in my languge to hhh)
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 10:44:24 AM
AnimeGodz wrote:
i think steam workshop would be fantastic to have! Look what its done for Skyrim
Indeed, I re-installed Skyrim again just for the workshop. If possible, it could be awesome for ES too smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 11:31:27 AM
+1 I'd love to see this. It works perfectly for Skyrim and it give way more interest in the game.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 6:05:40 PM
Do the devs have something to give to steam to be able to use the workshop ?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 6:14:55 PM
Agree with the idea of integrating Endless Space with the Workshop. It allows great content that would otherwise go unnoticed to be known by the uninitiated.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 6:16:39 PM
This is a great idea, since the current way is a bit harsh on the modders (not that i don't understand it; it could be much easier with this tool smiley: smile)
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 7:09:28 PM
Yes that would be really good, that could multiply the interest in the game by two !
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 8:00:31 PM
+1 from me. Would benefit both the game and the community a huge amount.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 6:10:24 AM
The more you guys post here the more the devs become aware of our wants. I think this game has way too much potential to be hidden in the indie genre as many have fallen before it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 6:24:55 AM
No argument here. Steam Workshop would definitely benefit this game. The game has an amazing amount of potential, it just has to be put to good use.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 2:19:31 PM
Holy crap!! We would need an offical answer soon, because every minute, more and more are joining our ranks. (AKA wanting the steam workshop tool. What did you think? smiley: wink)
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment