Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Steam workshop?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 6:12:17 AM
I would be willing to spend hours trying to mod this game if it was useable on steams workshop XD add it please!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 2:06:52 PM
No, do you people not realise that if steam workshop support gets added our lives will officially be over, we will never leave our computers again smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 6:12:32 AM
x239marine wrote:
no, do you people not realise that if steam workshop support gets added our lives will officially be over, we will never leave our computers again smiley: smile

mwhahahahahaha

smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 10:52:13 AM
I'd like to see it too, but maybe that's something the devs could do post-launch, so as to not delay the release of the game.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 7:18:41 AM
Yeap, adding steam workshop support would benefit the game greatly. It has the ability to keep a game relevant and interesting for a looong time. Look at what the modding community has done for jagged alliance 2, for instance!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 7:44:03 AM
Garloz911 wrote:
can we get a workshop / creation kit?
this would be great

it would be much easier this way
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 8:07:02 AM
Good idea, easier modding = more mods = better game. Fits in well with the community-oriented approach to the game's development. Suspect that if this does happen it will likely be post-launch though, at this stage I would imagine the dev team are focused on getting the vanilla game as polished as possible.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 8:09:08 AM
Steam Workshop and Endless Space? That would just be amazing. I mean, I love the game and would love to create some Mods for it. And with Steam Workshop? It would be as easy as 1, 2, 3 to get these Mods to other players and get some feedback.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 8:50:16 AM
agreed, i'll leave asking for a creation kit to those who know what they're doing when creating a mod, but i would deffinately use the workshop
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 9:41:48 AM
Hmm perhaps Nexus would make a modding site for Endless Space and thereby increase popularity?

But i guess we have to smooth talk whit Robin Scott before that can happen smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 8:07:17 PM
I'm really glad to see everyone looking forward to this. I really really hope the devs pay attention to this thread.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 10:20:22 PM
Not only would this be great for the community, I'm pretty sure it would boost sales hugely seeing as though the workshop is very popular yet only has Portal 2 and Skyrim on it at the moment. Adding Endless Space too it would give a ton of PR at the same time.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 10:42:06 PM
This has added so much content to TF2, Skyrim and portal hopefully they decide to do it for ES as well!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 12:01:31 AM
I hope not.

Steam workshop dose this automatically for you, which I really hate when it comes to modding. And I for one would not want steam/valve to have any rights at all to my mod, which they get if it's uploaded there.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment