Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

ES Eve Online

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 15, 2014, 11:20:36 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Keeps me motivated for the little time I have to spend on this. Not much has changed in this mod in the last three months but I have been working a lot on my endless space editor using this mod as a test bed. smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 7, 2014, 6:52:46 AM
This looks amazing and I can't wait to see it. I am a Current Eve player and I play Endless Space with a few buddies that also play Eve with me and I'm sure they would love this as well.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 9, 2014, 8:31:51 PM
Will the ships be able to pick for other custom races or just the ones in the mod? Dont know much about ES mods never installed one and havent played for a long time (EL got all the spare time lol)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 9, 2014, 4:28:49 PM
Wow, your mod looks promising!

I, too, can't wait for it to be released. As yet another Eve (ex-)player, i'd be happy to help if there's anything i can provide with my nonexistent computer skills.

Keep up the good work!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 20, 2014, 8:02:28 PM
Can't wait to see this mod coming to fruition, I've always been a big EVE online fan, even now, even though I don't play anymore smiley: biggrin

Let me know if you need any beta testers! (secretly hopes he gets early access to mod)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 12, 2014, 9:30:05 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I think Ill write up an optional installer for those who would like it. Also adding you to the readme as soon as I get to writing one up.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 12, 2014, 9:10:17 PM
Scrivener07 wrote:
How do most users feel about using an installer for a mod? Are users savvy enough to dragNdrop the files themselves AND maintain a proper backup for restoring?

Pretty much every mod requires the user to put the mod files in the correct folder, so I believe it's not a problem for the majority of players to do it manually, as long as it's only a few files.

But an installer option to do it for you would be very nice and greatly apreciated smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 12, 2014, 9:06:08 PM
Scrivener07 wrote:
Excellent! Thanks, this was on my todo list. And you got everything localized. Wish we could give people forum rep. smiley: approval
Add me to the credits/thanks list and I'd be more than happy smiley: redface
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 12, 2014, 9:00:39 PM
*doubleposting sue me

I think this is pretty close to a public test though Ive only been testing single player mode. I have a question for the community before that happens though smiley: confused

Parts of this mod need to modify core game files such as ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Endless Space\EndlessSpace_Data\resources.assets, this is destructive to the vanilla games content. By that I mean changes made to these files will not deactivate when the mod does. This file would need to be restored by hand if the user wants to switch back to vanilla or uninstall the mod all together. My idea was to write an installer for installing and restoring the core game files.

How do most users feel about using an installer for a mod? Are users savvy enough to dragNdrop the files themselves AND maintain a proper backup for restoring?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 12, 2014, 8:40:08 PM
Excellent! Thanks, this was on my todo list. And you got everything localized. Wish we could give people forum rep. smiley: approval
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 12, 2014, 8:26:04 PM
Here's some names I compiled from the EVE Wiki for the Alternative Galaxy Generator mod if you're interested:

They contain both GalaxySettings and Localization, so it's pretty much copy & paste into your mod files. smiley: smile

If you want to replace the original game names, just change the numbers in %StarName and %ConstellationName to start from 1 (or 0 if that doesn't work).
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 23, 2013, 7:45:25 AM
Here I will be sharing an Eve Online conversion Im working on. So far I have these and more on the way.

Hookbill

Raven - Link

Ferox

Drake - Link

Corax - Link

Charon - Link

A few ship icons.

Please share your thoughts smiley: smile

CCP Copyright Notice - Permissions

EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 25, 2014, 4:43:33 PM
This mod looks incredible!!

I'm very excited for Caldari but seeing the other factions will be fun as well! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 8, 2014, 5:37:58 PM
Not dead yet, just sleeping. Project is on hold while I watch the development of some unity asset tools. I hope when these tools are complete I will be able to finish this project.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment