Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jul 16, 2022, 11:14:14 AM

Name: President al.aguilar
Fame: 28955
Save file: ScenarioChallenge01-SummerHeat Turn 150
Screenshot:

My comments:

I decided to take advantage of IP, I assimilated some of them as soon as possible and hired many armies, that way I got easy expansionist and militarist stars, and several cities, therefore picking out Achaemenid Persians, I had no problem with Influence, but I always struggle with mechant stars (I missed 7 during the game, the only stars I missed), also I lost my religion pretty soon, I decided to give up and change to another with many tenets. Funny thing at the end every empire adopted Atheism.

These were my cultures and stars:

Mycenaeans (20) , Achaemenid Persians (20) , Teutons (19) , Haudenosaunee(19) , Persians (20), Swedes (21)

I did better on money towards late game thanks to Caravanserai and Taj Majal, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building. 

I got only 3 resources with Luxury manufacturies and 4 Cultural Wonders, others civs were always rushing thorugh eras.

At the end, Swedes are too powerful, I had 25K science without affinity bonus, so I got lot of bonuses, every research before turn 140

It was fun, and maybe I would try with only one culture, transcending, but I usually play Normal speed, Civilization/Humankind, this sceneraio is about grinding

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 18, 2022, 9:21:58 PM

Name: President al.aguilar
Fame: 35035
Save file: Challenge01-SummerHeat Attempt 2
Screenshot: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nf1kd1p4phs710c/attempt2_fame_report.png?dl=0

My comments:

This time transcending, same culture all game, but my understanding of the game is not good enough, I have struggled with science stars in industrial era.

I have seen in Discord 36K + stats, so the winner surely will need 39-40K for this challenge

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
Comment