Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

ColonelUber - 35780

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jul 19, 2022, 12:06:23 AM

Interesting map. Resolved to not ascend for the first run, but I think you could probably do an almost full ascend run and still get almost every star.

Egypt - Ach - Aztec - Ming - Italians - Japanese

My game did have a bugged wonder and several bugged competitive deeds, which does bring down the total fame. I suspect this is probably the case for several people, but includes:

Smorgasbord (get access to every strategic and luxury resource)

A Cultured Land (Spread your influence through an entire continent)

Ptolemy (Map each continent)

No Stone Unturned (Discover 100% of the world)

These deeds have been bugged for basically as long as I can remember so I hope that gets fixed (or if not bugged, clarified as to what these deeds actually entail).

challlenge run no ascend.ctr

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 22, 2022, 6:51:36 PM
passingwind wrote:

I just could get about 33k with no ascend. I really wonder how to get such fame.

Ascending every era would give you about another 10k fame, since they stack, so the last era you would be making 50% additional fame from ascending 5 times

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 24, 2022, 7:59:39 AM
Nightmare_Dusk wrote:
passingwind wrote:

I just could get about 33k with no ascend. I really wonder how to get such fame.

Ascending every era would give you about another 10k fame, since they stack, so the last era you would be making 50% additional fame from ascending 5 times

The ascend would give much more fame is obvious. I just wonder the gap of 2k fame with no ascend.

0Send private message
Comment