First try turn 45 win, and probably my only try. With this scenario the setup just seems awkward with the center spawn and the established English city's so far away in different directions. most of the effort I expended was sprinting towards those 2 cities, dropping an outpost anywhere in the section, and either insta-creating a city or attaching it to create a fort really close to the city to pump out units. This wasn't the most exciting experience. I was also going to say the lack of natural wonders was another factor as to why it wasn't very entertaining, but then I found this.

This absolute mad lad of a river.  From its spring it flows gently up 2 hill tiles before turning left, going down 2 cliffs back to back, then flowing back up a cliff only to go "wait, no I was going the right way before" and going back down the cliff, then shortly after going back up a cliff before realizing that physics is a thing that water should adhere too and traveling normally over flat land to the left. Someone needs to check on that river, because it is not OK.

Franks Turn 45.ctr