Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Vassals

Copied to clipboard!
5 days ago
Sep 30, 2024, 2:40:07 PM

Just started playing this game so wondering if other people have issues with vassals? Like one runaway AI vassalizing all other AIs? And some of them had higher scores and more territory. Kind of strange to see a smaller empire having larger empires as vassals. Is there a way to change this aspect of the game? Like a mod that increases cost of vassals or just gets rid of the entire thing? I mean, I had the option to vassalize an empire when I didn't take a city and I just kept destroying all of their armies and navies before they landed on my continent. That doesn't seem right.

0Send private message
4 days ago
Oct 1, 2024, 7:54:35 AM

IronHuman wrote:

Just started playing this game so wondering if other people have issues with vassals? Like one runaway AI vassalizing all other AIs? And some of them had higher scores and more territory. Kind of strange to see a smaller empire having larger empires as vassals. Is there a way to change this aspect of the game? Like a mod that increases cost of vassals or just gets rid of the entire thing? I mean, I had the option to vassalize an empire when I didn't take a city and I just kept destroying all of their armies and navies before they landed on my continent. That doesn't seem right.

Unfortunately, we do not have an option to turn this off. There could be a lot of factors, as perhaps the players at the top do not have much army, as they could be focused on science/building, and then it was "free" for an aggressive empire. 
But if it's happening in all games, then perhaps you are encountering a bug.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment