Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Multiplayer extremely disfunctional

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 21, 2021, 10:11:36 PM

Hey, I'm getting this really weird issue where my friends and I constantly disconnect regardless of who is hosting. The game thinks I "lose my internet connection"

I know this isn't true in the slightest, I have fiber internet and have voice chats open on another monitor, and people are mid sentence while this is happening, or music bots don't stop streaming.

I really want to play this game multiplayer, but I just can't. I've tried everything, including contacting Sega support.

https://i.imgur.com/1pUvfLp.jpeg

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 22, 2021, 8:26:06 AM

same problem here ... when i host my friend get the disocnnect message above... we both have working internet connections...

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 22, 2021, 1:49:24 PM

im surprised there isnt anymore discussion on this. 

the multiplayer is really good but stifled by desyncs and disconnections.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 22, 2021, 2:23:55 PM

I have the same problem. A friend doesn't have the problem, but when he logs in with my account, the same problem is displayed. Very strange

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 22, 2021, 7:18:48 PM

Same issue here, super annoying. 

I wonder why this was not get recognized in the closed beta. 

Game is fun, but without a working multiplayer it is kinda frustrating.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 22, 2021, 8:40:42 PM

Adding my voice to the sentiment. Please fix multiplayer! I'm already bored of stomping the AI.

The "Play a game in multiplayer with at least one other human" achievement on Steam is currently at 1% of players...that should tell you something.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 22, 2021, 9:10:56 PM

closed beta / alpha had no MP support. The issues with MP started with the first patch they released.

Before that we played a rock stable game without desync or "internet connection lost" issues. 

please together report on existing bug reports. there is at least one existing thread

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 23, 2021, 6:20:30 PM
alQamar wrote:

closed beta / alpha had no MP support. The issues with MP started with the first patch they released.

Before that we played a rock stable game without desync or "internet connection lost" issues. 

please together report on existing bug reports. there is at least one existing thread

That explains a lot.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 25, 2021, 5:44:21 PM
Kaerbear wrote:

Have you guys tried using the patch (Steam)?

There is no update on steam / I'm using the latest available stable release:

Or do you mean to switch to the beta branch in steam (beta_1.2.116 - Beta 1.2.116)?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 25, 2021, 6:04:13 PM
Aguia_Negra wrote:

Estou com O mesmo Problema

Também

here too, the same disconnection problem

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 25, 2021, 6:06:32 PM
I will try this beta version and comment later
Rushreflex wrote:
Kaerbear wrote:

Have you guys tried using the patch (Steam)?

There is no update on steam / I'm using the latest available stable release:

Or do you mean to switch to the beta branch in steam (beta_1.2.116 - Beta 1.2.116)?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 25, 2021, 10:07:08 PM

Today I played with my friends (6ppl) on gamepass and ofc 1 turn = 1 lobby restart. We are currently in mid game, but after a few attemps we found some tips for better multiplayer game stability: 

- Try turn off all auto things like auto explor etc.

- Be sure that all player before turn end are in normal map without any active research three, politics three, any special maps like influence map, just basic view of map.

- Be sure that not any of player alt + tab game during finish of turn

-Don t click anything when you are finishing turn just leave your mouse alone xD

With this tips we made smth like 25 turns before next crash. Ps. that works even when many of as had in right corner this red button for desynchronization,

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment