Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Mod Release] Configuration Tool

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Sep 13, 2021, 9:58:57 PM

Humankind-ConfigurationTool mod - mod.io 

Hello there ! First release of a very small mod letting you the control over era stars requirements & end game pollution conditions. & now with productions multipliers for each game speed :D

Btw it's non invasive because using bepinex so it don't replace any gamefiles :) 

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 13, 2021, 10:42:39 PM

This looks great! Will play around with it. I wonder if you could add a tech cost modifier as well? Tech speed just spirals out of control in the late game currently. Part of that is the imbalanced design of late-game cultures, but fixing that will probably require actual modding tools. Being able to adjust Tech cost by game speed, especially if you can adjust between eras, would be huge.

Thanks for the hard work on this!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 14, 2021, 12:00:52 AM

yep the tech cost is possible too :) 
but it will prob be a flat one for now i need to look into it :) 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 14, 2021, 12:35:54 AM

Wow, this could be revolutionary. I would personally love to see the influence costs increased as well. Can this potentially give us access to all the game's data values?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 14, 2021, 1:29:52 AM
Touhma wrote:

yep the tech cost is possible too :) 
but it will prob be a flat one for now i need to look into it :) 

Awesome, thanks!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 14, 2021, 6:08:07 PM

Yo Touhma, Dyson Sphere Program before, Humankind now? Works for me! Thanks for amazing mods.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 15, 2021, 5:58:23 PM

Holy cow! I just saw that the mod is updated on mod.io with all the cost values configurable. Touhma is incredible.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 15, 2021, 7:30:51 PM

Great changes, thanks again!

Not sure how the sausage is made here, so would this be compatible with the new beta patch?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 15, 2021, 7:39:04 PM
Sudhir wrote:

Not sure how the sausage is made here, so would this be compatible with the new beta patch?

It is not. The game ends immediately due to pollution :D (at least on slow)

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 15, 2021, 7:42:38 PM
Sudhir wrote:

I'll have a look ASAP on that :D 

shakee wrote:
Sudhir wrote:

It is not. The game ends immediately due to pollution :D (at least on slow)

Yep probably messed up on that side :)

Solution for now : stay on main branch :D

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 15, 2021, 7:43:45 PM

Oh btw a quick note that right now you can even modify the costs multipliers for each game speed :D

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 15, 2021, 7:49:56 PM

Yep they tocuhed the pollution need to check what's happening :) I'll let you know everyone , should not take long :p 

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 16, 2021, 3:20:11 AM

Thanks Touhma!

One thing I've noticed in the beta version is that the money modifier doesn't appear to be working.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 16, 2021, 1:35:04 PM

yeah so that's the only thing I've checked it against (buyouts). What's weird is I could've sworn it WAS working in the earlier version. Maybe I was mistaken though.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 19, 2021, 11:11:00 PM

Can you add in the ability to change victory conditions as well? Like, for example, if we want to use every condition except for science victory.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 23, 2021, 2:48:04 AM

So the money multiplier also controls the amount of influence required to make outposts and convert them to cities. Is this intended or are they linked within the game's systems and can't be unlinked?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment