Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

The History of one Humankind: #14 Sarai, but not the one!

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 12:16:50 PM

Hello, people!

Let's start with a new story, and then I will make a small announcement :)

Today we have a story about how the Khmer deceived the Mongol with the help of our familiar Varangian from Rus' and the Russian language!

Another story: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6/7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
Russian version: здесь

And now the promised announcement :)

Humankind has been released! I'm a little late with congratulations, but I still want to congratulate the Amplitude Studios team from the bottom of my heart! For dear developers, this was a project that they had been striving for since the studio was founded. I would like to wish the development team further creative success, a cheerful mood and financial well-being! Hurray!

In honor of this, I redesigned the cover of the game to match the style of my comics! On it, I also added my most favorite character of my comics, the Assyrian from the first story! He appeared here in an updated style and a sign "stop"! Why "stop"? Imagine that such a crowd is running to your hard-won lands, and everyone is still wearing dirty shoes, and you have just swept the grass recently! Imagined it? :) But the most important thing is that the guy with the hammer is now holding it in the right direction!

The image is made to fit the size of the desktop with a display resolution of 1930x1080. So you can use it as a wallpaper. You can download an image for other display resolutions from Yandex Disk or Google Drive. In the images of the size of 1280x724, 1024x768 and 800x600, there is no Assyrian, because there was not enough space for him :(

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment