Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

(Map) Britannia et Hibernia a huge map of Britain and Ireland

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 22, 2021, 9:58:09 PM

A map of Britain and Ireland. Counties were difficult to do so some of them look weird or are split up as they were too large (Yorkshire). The Shetland islands sadly could not be included.

https://humankind.mod.io/britannia-et-hibernia

Install: Download and unzip using WinRAR or 7zip (others are available) then extract the file at Users/name/Documents/Humankind/Maps

Outline of the islands made from a heightmap however all mountains and land elevations had to be done by hand as the image did not translate correctly.

There are some extra details that I may add in the future.

Starting positions for 8 players. I think it will work 

for 10 players however I have not tested this.

Biome Images

County map.

Some territories are quite small and I may change

these in the future.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 23, 2021, 1:14:41 AM

I created an update that added more resources, updated topography and national parks however the map file seems to be corrupted somehow and I cannot open it in the map editor or play on it in game. I have listed it as (broken) on the file list so if people want to try it to see if it works they can.

If any Humankind Devs see this the game throws this error when attempting to load this map in an actual game (copied directly from clipboard):

The operation was canceled.

at Amplitude.Mercury.Game.Game+<DoStart>d__4.MoveNext () [0x00157] in <e606c76f24df4f658f27082af4ec6286>:0 

at Amplitude.Coroutine.Run () [0x00019] in <a38bac599c844a99a8a4fcca3b37292e>:0 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment