Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Stadia - Important info for people new to Stadia

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Oct 22, 2020, 1:27:30 PM

Hi!

As a long time Stadia user I know quite a bit about what is required for Stadia to work as intended.

Streaming games are far more complicated then streaming movies, cause it is not possible to buffer content in case of flucturations in your connection to the server. Therefore it is important to make sure you have:

- A decent router connected with cable or WiFi via 5 GHz! 2.4 GHz will not work very good.

- It is always best with internet through a network cable

- Min. 15 mb/s line to internet for 1080p or above 35 mb/s for 4K

- Mouse and Keyboard (Best for this game) or a Xbox/PS4/Stadia controller.

If connection quality is subpar try to turn off your router a minute and remove power cable. Will solve many problem with bad line!

You need a Stadia Pro subscription to get 4K (You also get a bunch of free game every month and more). 1080p gamestreaming is included when you buy a game on Stadia and does not require any more costs after buying the game once. You then have unlimited access to your bought games as long as you want.

I do believe that Humankind is only streaming in max. 1080p in this beta demo, so will look a bit unsharp on 4k and bigger monitors or displays!

In general you can expect Xbox One X performance from games on Stadia! /r/Stadia on Reddit is great for help and tips!

Have fun!

0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 26, 2020, 11:21:13 AM

Thanks for the information, mate.

Glad i checked before streaming. :P

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment