Thanks for the OpenDev - I wasn't able to complete the survey for some reason, so I'll just make a few notes here.

Firstly - I played until 0300, so you've definitely got that one-more-turn going :)

I really enjoyed the parts of the game we got to see. 

I've been reading the forums and a lot of the comments I would make have already been made by others. Some of these may be a function of the OpenDev, which felt a bit too easy and therefore things like stability didn't play a major role. 

I would prefer not to spam research districts (visually and thematically), which the game currently encourages - maybe having adjacency from non-research instead would feel better?

I didn't feel the need to build many/any commercial districts, with the money coming in from other sources - these districts felt underwhelming

It would be great if we could have map pins or some other tool to plan out our city, or maybe the ability to relocate farmers quarters to the outskirts as the center of town gets the ability to build research, commercial and stability districts later? Or it's a cheaper building cost to build over your early farmers/builders quarters? There's no major city in the world that has farms adjacent to the city center anymore!

I like the way that war/peace is implemented in general with the war score.

As others have noted, the inability to figure out territory names during peace negotiations was a major issue. 

Not being able to eliminate other civilizations easily/at all took a little to get my head around.

Once you defeat someone and vassalize them they just remain that way for the rest of the game and there doesn't seem much interesting interaction you can have with them? 

They just sit on the edge of your empire. Maybe vassals should have a chance of rebelling and/or there are ways to assimilate them over time? 

Stability felt too easy to come by from luxuries etc, such that there was no real limit on building districts in all my cities without building the stability district. 

I loved the city building in Endless legend, where you gained stability through levelling up districts, but I'm looking forward to learning and getting better at Humankind city planning once the game is released. 

Combat feels like it's in a really good place, especially as you get gently introduced to it in the Neolithic before moving on to more complex battles gradually. I was concerned after the earlier OpenDev battles that things would be too complex for a new player, but the game functions as its own tutorial. I didn't try naval combat because the AI didn't build any ships.

I like the way that advancing quickly through the eras hurts your overall score - there's a real decision to make in how long you delay. The tooltip for advancement does need reworded (maybe  noting how much fame is still potentially available in that era that will be lost if you advance?) 

With things like the lumber yard/stone works, it's hard to do the mental arithmetic, so as others have suggested it would be good if the tooltip told you at least what this would gain right now. 

Thanks again, looking forward to seeing the final product!