Hi everyone!

So I tried out Victor OpenDev and wanted to briefly share with you some impressions. In general the game feels good and immersive but i would like to point out some small considerations:

Visual tips:

1. Cities on river: When a city center/district/wonder is placed on a river tile, the river is just covered and visually it feels a bit unpolished. It would look very nice to see cities built around river systems in a nice polished way.
  2. Farms around cities: Farms around cities are very nice but when you place down makers district it can be a little bit strange to see farms all around especially when the tiles are made of rocks and drylands. So maybe some other visual filter could be applied on arounding tiles for different districts.

Cities

1. District on cliffs: District needs to be adjacent to eachother and it makes complete sense, but sometimes you can have a citycenter placed uphill and district placed at the bottom of a cliff which actually sort of breaks the rule and visually feels a bit weird. So it could be nice if district had to be paced in tiles that are effectively adjacent to other district or citycenter.

2. Extractors and harbor: it could be nice if districts may be also placed around resource extractors, also i don't really like the actual free placement of harbors, there should be some kind of constraint.
  3. Teriitories shape: I kind of get the idea behind the fact that the shape of territories is fixed (being a civ5 fan makes a bit difficult to conceive :P) but it could be convenient if in some situations the border definition could be relaxed, for example when a city is placed close to a border, or the player could have some kind of agency.

Mechanics

1. Religion: religion felt a little bit dull, apart from the really good bonus it provides I did not find very interisting to play with it. Also I don't like that after the initial decision beetwen polytheism and shamanism you cannot evolve you're religion anymore eg. evolve to monotheism.

2. Wonders: the wonder system is fine, but i think that it shuld work like the emblematic quarter system, so that when you advance to the next era, wonders from the prevous era are locked and could not be selected anymore.

3. Notifications: I think that the notification system is straight up terrible. I just find it annoying and uninformative, surely it could be improve in some way.
  4. War resolution:  the war resolution screen is a bit messy and i find a bit uneasy to really understand what you have to ask to obtain what you want. Also there are some bug when the AI get vassalized while at war, infact whe this happen the war resolution screen get disabled and you can't get peace anymore whiale still being at war.
  5. Free cities: I found a little bit too easy to absorb free cities in the empire, did anyone feel the same?
  6. Crossbows: How do you shoot with these guys?? It is really  impossible to geat a clean shot with them XD

And that's all, I know it is kind of cherry picking but the game is really promising and I really hope it can get as better as it can be. Thanks for reading :)