I formed my feedback by following parts

You can go each link to view each part.

1. PREVIOUS FEEDBACK FOR OPENDEV LUCY REVIEWED

2. NEW FEEDBACK FOR OPENDEV VICTOR

3. Feedback related to the war victory reward system

4. Feedback related to the battle system

5. Feedback related to the Al level & bonus

Here ends my OpenDev Victor feedback.

I hope this be helpful for improving Humankind. I expect this game to be the best 4x game in history seriously.

Before I close my feedback let me have two comment for the devs from my heart.

First, I covered lots of issues I have found and experience during the two OpenDevs in addition to the issues I have heard from other players.

I appreciate that the devs are trying  to listen to the feedback from many players including mine but what I worry about is that still there is long way to go to fix the game.

Here fixing does not mean enhance normal game to better game but means broken game to normal (on my criterion) game.

I believe it will take more than months to deal the issue I have mentioned (dealing includes recognizing, discussing, implementing, testing, debugging, reviewing).

There will be much more precious feedback from others. Then it is hard to imagine how can the devs do all these work within 3 months.

Therefore, I highly recommend to postpone the game again even if it is hard decision of course.

Again, postponing and being criticized is better than ruining the game.

If Amplitude Studio decides to postpone as I recommended, then there should be refund for those who pre-purchased the game.

In my humble opinion, pre-purchase has to be done only after the release date of the game is fixed.

It means pre-purchase needs to be done with less than one or two weeks left until the 'actual' release date.

What Amplitude Studio did on April (the former release date was April but postponed even if there were pre-purchase) is betrayal of trust from the buyers and players.

There must be refund for the issue but it wasn't yet.

The good news is that Amplitude Studio still got a chance to restore the trust.

Please do not regard this opinion offended it is truly from my heart concerning the franchise and Amplitude Studio.

God I'm so surprised to myself because I am saying this for you even though I am not the employee, VIP nor owner of the Studio.

Second, I reveal that I am from South Korea. There are a few but eager players from Korea. Some of them like me who love the game invest their time

to give feedback for better game without any payment to translate the feedback from Korean to English but most of players rathen choose to write the feedback in Korean in Korean community

because of the language barrier or give up to give feedback anyway. 

If possible could you please employee a community manager for Korean community in order to collect precious opinions from Korean players?

I can guarantee that it will worth the cost of employment.

Thank you for listening my opinion. I sincerely hope Humankind be the greatest game ever and this would be helpful for that marvelous work.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
May 15, 2021, 4:18:16 AM

응원포인트 넣었어요!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment