Following feedback is a review of the feedback after OpenDev Lucy before.

(Link: Previous Feedback)

1. Not fixed yet

2. Not quite sure. But since I did not have inconvenience during the opendev Victor, I will assume it fixed.

3. Partially Fixed. It shows when I have enough influence, doesn't if I don't have.

4. Fixed properly.

5. Not fixed yet

6. Partially fixed. The breakdown became more detailed but not for each buildings. However, current detail may be enough.

7. Not fixed yet. 

8. Population grow system is changed completely.

9. The system is changed.

10. The system is changed.

11. Not fixed yet. This would be easy to implement. Moreover, just like the science, if the surplus industry is larger than the cost of construction, it must be completed instantly.

12. Not fixed yet. This would be easy to implement.

13. Not fixed yet. This is critical. Please take some time to fix it with high priority

14. Partially fixed. When the player views each culture's emblematic unit, the tool-tip shows required technology but not in technology screen. There is not even a link so we have to remember the name of the technology and look for it in tech screen, which is quite cumbersome.

15. Fixed properly.

16. Fixed properly.

17. Not fixed yet.

18. Fixed properly.

19. Not fixed yet. Some pointed out that it would be intended to hide the condition for unexpected reward experience. However if the condition is not random for each game, I think it would be better to reveal it or at least give a hint so the player take action or make an effort to achieve that unexpected reward experience.

20. Fixed properly.

21. Fixed properly. It would be better to give more detailed breakdown for me but for other players current version may be enough.

22. Not fixed yet. We can see the amount of tribute after the vassalisation is made and it is unknown how that number comes.

23. Fixed properly.

24. Not fixed yet. For the case of emblematic quarter it is quite hard to show because the cost of quarter changes basically. Please give information for emblematic unit at least.

25. Fixed properly.

26. Not fixed yet. If it is too hard to show the factor or bad for better UI, please ignore it.

27. Not fixed yet. Please ignore it if the same reason applies with 26.

28. Fixed properly.

29. Not fixed yet. I will make a new post dealing with the problem. This is the most critical problem and it must be fixed with the highest priority before the launch of the game.

It is destroying the game completely with unspeakable stress for players.

30. Fixed properly.

31. Fixed properly by changing the button XD.

32. Not fixed yet. It mostly occurs when the preview of the battle does not disappear after I move the cursor.

33. Fixed properly.

34. I cannot say whether it is fixed or not because I did not test it in OpenDev Victor. If it is not fixed, please take some time to fix or improve. For example, Declaring a war with the unit in other players territory grants high level of traitor badge.

35. Fixed properly.

36. Fixed properly.

37. No administrator anymore.

38. Fixed properly I guess because I did not test all the EQ during the OpenDev.

39. Fixed properly.

40. Partially fixed.

41. Fixed properly.

42. Not fixed yet.

43. Fixed properly I guess.

44. I cannot say whether it is fixed or not because I did not test it in OpenDev Victor.

45. The guide is not given yet.

46. Partially fixed. Even in the late game it rarely breaks but not zero percentage.

47. Fixed properly.

48. Not fixed yet. This would be quite high priority problem because free trade is the most important aspect of alliance system.

49. Fixed properly I guess.

50. Fixed properly I guess.

51. Partial fixed by lowering the reward of hunting and increasing the cost of outpost. Therefore it became the matter of choice whether to remain in neolithic era to increase the pop or to advance to next era in order to preoccupy the culture.

However, I still think the former is better because the number of pop is very important for early game even with the cost of losing culture choice. This is quite arguable balance problem.

So I will save my word for this problem. I humbly suggest the number of pop upper bound (For example 8).

52. Not fixed yet. I guess it is because of the devs intention so I will save my word.

53. Partially fixed. The worth of market quarter is increased but not enough for my thought. 

54. Not fixed yet I guess. It would be better to give more bonus for defense quarter.

55. Not fixed yet. But for now there may be some intention so I will save my word

56. Again I did not experience all the cultures, but I feel the devs are trying to find the balance point which I really appreciate. 

57. The system is changed completely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

58. Not applied yet, maybe because there are lots of more important problems.

59. Partially applied. I found a war score penalty for me or bonus for the opponent if I break non aggression treaty.

60. Partially applied by giving a slight change of icon on the upper left panel. However, it would be much better to add a diplomatic overview just like Endless space 2 for example.

61. Applied properly. Declaration of war became more heavy decision and traitor badge became rational.

62. Not applied yet.

63. Partially applied. We can change the speed of battle in the game setting but not in the battle map, which makes it impossible to change the speed instantly.

Would give a simple function to change speed? (For example, press shift + 1 ~ 3 to change)

64, 65. The name of items are changed from the name of city to the name of territory. This change caused another problem. I will make a new post dealing with this problem.

66. Not applied yet. it may be the devs intention that the demand should be done with more caution. If my guess is correct please ignore this suggestion. However there must be some dealing with the problem when the sum of war cost of demand items are bigger than the total war cost.

67. Not applied yet I guess.

68. Not applied yet

69. Not applied yet. This is quite high priority problem. Please make a function for liege to develop the luxury and strategic resource deposit with his or her money. It is beneficial for both the liege and the vassal.

70. This is already applied by lowering the the level of war assist after the war, which indirectly restrict such situation

71. Not applied yet. Here I mean the history of cultures of other players have chosen. Of course I can see my history of culture.

72. Not applied yet.

73. Applied I guess.

74. Not applied yet.

75. Not quite sure because I cannot trust my memory. If it is not applied yet, please add the function. It is kind of easy work to do I guess.

76. This is kind of complicated issue and I will make a new post dealing with this problem.

77. Not applied yet and I will deal with this with the same post.

78. Applied properly.

79. Influence encroachment grants a grievance which is quite good bonus, but I think it still not much attractive.

80. Applied properly.

81. Not applied yet. This would be the devs intention so I will save my word.

82. Not applied yet. (I know that the culture bonus is shown in empire tab)

83. Not applied yet.

84. Not applied yet.