Following feedback is about the newly appeared issue or preexisted issue that I overlooked in OpenDev Lucy.

Feedback & suggestion for improvement

1. Surplus science is invested to the tech I click instantly. It is good to use surplus science but it makes us hesitate from click it because we may not be able to concentrate all the science to wanted tech.

Thus there must be double check whether to invest all the surplus science.

2. It would be better to see played time and the difficulty of the current game when I see saved file list and esc screen.

3. Reward tab after war victory we can see the names of territory. It is hard to recognize which territory belongs to which city.

Moreover, the main territory of the city does not reveal its territory name, which makes us difficult to know which item is the core territory.

I will make a specific guide to make an improvement for this issue.

4. Some of the factor of war score rise and fall every turn has ambiguous or incomplete explanation, which makes player not be able to understand why such change happens and what to do for the issue.

5. Sometimes gamesave does not work. It say game save correctly but the save file is not made at all.

6. There are too much tribute from vassal. As far as I know the tribute is not from the vassal but comes from virtual source and the number of it is constant value, which is very strange. The tribute from the vassal needs to come from the vassal and it should be based on the income of the vassal.

(For example, 20% of money and science -> the vassal takes 80% of money and science he or she makes and the rest of it should go to the liege)

7. There are some ambiguous explanations (For example, bonus per territory may mean the number of territory that belongs to the city or that belong to the empire).

Not every but some explanation does

8. Not unified explanation for the bonus from the luxuries. Same meaning but different phrase. 

9. Industry obtained by lumbering the forest is too less (only 10 I remember). It should be way more bigger and depends on the current era 

(For example, 50 for ancient and 100 for classical era)

10. A tile shows all the FIMS it produces before it becomes exploitation but shows only available FIMS after it becomes exploitation.

It would be better to show both of them so I can decide what action should I do in order to achieve potential resources.

(For example, FIMS (2200) becomes 0200 if I put makers quarter. I suggest to change it 0200 and '2'200 with gray color with a brief explanation ('2' is not available currently))

11. Cost of upgrading unit is quite low so it would be much cheaper to produce lower tech unit first and upgrade it than actually producing the high tech unit.

12. The luxury or strategic resource obtained by conquering opponent's city must be untradable. If the third one buys from me after I conquer the city and return it after the war. Does the third one loses his or her money and gets nothing?

13. It is much natural that the conquered city still under the opponent's influence. However it is very weird that I lose my war score because the conquered city is under the opponent's influence.

Why should I lose war score every turn after I conquer  the city? There must not be war score loss for the opponent due to conquered city not me.

(The opponent should lose the war score because he or she lost the city.)

14. Expansion culture ability (Annex the territory) is cancelled if the annexing army participate to adjacent battle. The progress is lost and the money is gone.

The progress should be remained but diminishes if the annexing not ongoing and the money should not be request more than once.

15. Ransacking requires too much turns. Ransack speed should be based on the total strength of the ransacking army.

16. Why is it not possible to claim the last city after the war victory saying 'it occurs elimination). I do not understand why elimination should not occur.

17. I suggest to give one more chance to build EQ (if the EQ can be builted once per territory) if I transcend.

18. Public ceremony become too much expensive. It is totally meaningless now.

19. The battle map becomes larger than the one I saw on the preview. It will make other army to participate the battle that was not originally participated on preview stage.

I will discuss this issue with a new post regarding the problems of the whole battle system.

20. The war score gain or loss due to battle victory or defeat should be proportional to the size of killed or loss unit.

In current version, army splitted to a number of small armies defeating enemy army multiples times will grant enormous war score,

which is quite irrational.

Moreover, it will be better if the war score gain or loss also depend on the significance of the city.

There must be some gap of significance among cities. High valued city (For example, city with lots of pops or quarters) needs to be regarded as high war score object in my opinion.

21. There is a problem that there isn't enough space to place unit because of opponent's reinforcement armies.

22. There is serious performance optimization problem in the late game especially a number of armies are visible including sound break issue.

23. Sometimes BGM disappears for a long time.

24. There are some misleading explanation for buildings (For example, cabinet of curiosities shows different explanation before and after it is built. It's kind of funny fraud.)

25. Lack of explanation for the EU trait (the number of strength bonus is not given)

26. Newly appeared pop growth system is based only on surplus food, which is returning to classical 4x system. Someone may be satisfied, someone may not. Anyway

the point that the pop growth gauge is not a linear curve. For example, when there is 200 food surplus the city gets 80% growth. If I want to increase the growth up to 90%,

I need to achieve 500 food surplus. This non-linear curve makes the upper bound of pop growth up to 1 per turn as well as limiting the power of food inflation during the progress of the game.

For me it is great system. One defect is that it is not intuitive. It would be much better if there is a brief guide saying the relation between food and growth is not linear.

27. Balance issue among the luxuries. Some luxuries give +5 stability and other bonus, but some luxury gives +5 stability only.

28. Naval unit is completely useless and naval culture is also unattractive as well. Naval system is a big complicated one but since I have less experience and knowledge for this issue I will save my words.

29. It needs to add some contents which requires influence in the middle through the late game. After all the territories colonized, influence becomes too less worth resource.

30. We need an list of culture, trait, EQ,EU for each era (currently only current era information is given)

31. We need breakdown of empire science.

32. Music is too boring. For my knowledge, the main director of music flybyno who conducted Endless space 2 music which was marvelous. For example, Liftborn music made me feel the ruler of machine empire.

Unstable molecule and flawless theory was one of the greatest music in my life. Regarding his previous work, Humankind music is somewhat disappointing. I believe it is because it's just OpenDev so only simple music can be revealed.

I expect great music after the official release.

33. High stability bonus is too less attractive. For example of Endless space 2. High happiness gave food and influence bonus for star system, dust and science bonus for empire, which gave motivation to increase the happiness.

For humankind the motivation is too low.

34. Please add a function that show then name of each territory when zoomed out just like Endless legend.

35. No method for recon the opponent territory, units, progress etc. Is there any espionage system? Even if unlocked after the industry era it is quite late. However, this is just a suggestion.

36. Hun horde is still too strong even though the movement is nerfed from 6 to 4. It can attack nearby enemy twice without getting counter attack. It does not suffer ranged unit closed combat penalty.

It's just a ranged unit without penalty and twice shot bonus. Such unit is completely over-powered. 3 Hun horde can fight to 12 Gaesati equally without exaggeration.

Here is my suggestion. Since Hun horde is not a range unit, why don't you make it get counter attacked after it attacks? If so, attacking twice will not be over powered trait anymore and also it becomes sense that it does not have ranged unit close combat penalty.

If above nerf is too harsh, please add ranged unit close combat penalty at least.

However, Hun culture is war preferred culture so its EU deserve the power if its EQ and culture bonus is relatively low. So it's basically culture balance problem so it needs to be dealt with more caution.

In my humble opinion, other war culture is weak but Hun is too strong.

37. Sacrificing pop for instant construction is too strong. The effect should be nerfed and sacrificing the pop should lead to some penalty, for example, stability penalty as well as 3 turn cool time after sacrificing.

For current version, maintaining the pop does not have any advantage to sacrificing.

38. High balance gap among the great wonders. The wonders being regarded as holy-site are way much better than others.

39. In battle map, It is difficult to see the core information for battle.

When the player put a cursor on specific tile, the core information such as river, forest, height, wall should be given clearly.

40. There are several orientations for cultures. Each Orientation has unique skill. Those skills are quite unbalanced currently.

For example, agrarian orientation has two skills which can be activated by accumulating the gauge based on the surplus food. One of them is increase pop proportionally to the number of territories and the other one is stealing pop from nearby empire.

This skill is very powerful considering that the worth of pop is high for current version.

On the other hand, militarist orientation has skill that raises militia consuming some of the city pops. Well, the strength of militia is not that high which makes it hard to make clear change unless extreme case.

That extreme case may be the city is under dangerous situation, for example just before being conquered. However, militarist orientation must be designed to have advantage for war or conquest. Considering that, that extreme case seems to rarely happens.

This is just an example but with just glance of the skills for orientations, it is easy to see that there is obvious balance gap among them.

Again, this issue is deeply related to the balance among cultures, so it should be dealt carefully. There must be lots of feedback by other players including me, so please take some time to collect opinions as much as possible before adjusting.

41. Some civics are too powerful, and some civics are worthless to invest civic point. Well I don't think there must a perfect balance between civics because it can be depend on preference or various situation.

However, some civics are too much powerful in spite of the preference. For example 'processing' provides stability for 10 turns proportional to the number of city pops  and the cost also rises as well.

Relative to the cost (money) the stability gain is so high (100 for 20 pop city for 10 turns), which completely removes the needs to invest on stability.

There must some adjustment for those kind of over powered civics.

In addition, some civics lack enough explanation which makes players actually adopt the civic to see what comes after. Please give more essential information for that.

42. It would be better if we have chance to set the number of money for counter.

For example, let us assume that AI suggested me luxury trade agreement. I would like to counter it saying pay me 100.

However, the number of paying for counter is auto set, for example 400, AI declines and the diplomacy is over.

I want to ask AI how much he or she would like to pay for it. If they say 200, it's acceptable. If they say 50, then I can just decline for that.

In short, the diplomacy need more degree of freedom.

43. I have to wait 5 turns whether my suggestion being accepted or not.

How about 2 turns waiting if my suggestion declined? 

Bug

1. In technology progress screen, naust which replaces harbor comes. What the hell is it?

2. A bug related to reward tab. When the city A1 is attached by territory A2, I clicked A1 but I could not click A2 (for some unknown reason). But After I clicked A2, I was still able to click A1 after that)

3. Familiarity toward Independent people becomes high enough to trade resource but not able to.

4. Alexandria bonus applies to ground unit as well.

5. After I click the conquered city I can see only completed tab. It's normal but when I click my city after that, it shows empty completed tab. It becomes normal after I go to world map and click  the city again.

6. When I buy a luxury from independent people, there is base price with 0 transportation cost but the total cost also says 0. When I buy it, my money is paid correctly.

Moreover, what the hell is air transportation in classical era?

7. Familiarity toward Independent people sometimes shows 100 for every independent people. It becomes normal after I press next turn.

8. In diplomatic screen my avatar appears both left and right side

9. My unit sometimes shows strength increase factor with 'unknown'

10. When I drag my army to opponent army to see the preview of the battle. After I cancel the drag the preview should disappear but sometimes it doesn't. This problem makes my army and the opponent's army invisible.

11. When I conquer the opponent capital (not actually mine because the war is not over yet), Newly established trade route with the third empire is based on the conquered opponent capital if that capital is closer to the third empires' capital than my original capital.

But since it is not my city yet, it says blocked right after I establish the trade route (showing the error message beginning with %words)

There are some good improvements I found in the late OpenDev.

1. When I build a new quarter, the change of FIMS output for each tile is shown, which is awesome.

2. Various change of system and update regarding culture balance.

3. A number of issues fixed that I pointed out in OpenDev Lucy feedback

(Link: PREVIOUS FEEDBACK FOR OPENDEV LUCY REVIEWED)