In this post, I am going to talk about the war victory reward.

In reward tab, what we can possibly see are following items

1. What we demanded (money or city, outpost)

2. Conquered territories

3. Not conquered territories (including outposts)

4. Vassalization

There may be more than that but what I found during OpenDev Victor are above.

Following are issues that I experience or realized and my suggestion for change.

1. Conquered territories can be requested for reward but not conquered territories should not be able to be requested.

I believe this is coherent to the devs' intention but sometimes not conquered territories could be requested.

If this is not what the devs intended but just bug it needs to be fixed quickly.

2. The territory items are given by their name, but what we usually see during the game is the name of the city not the territory.

In order to see their name we have to click the city and view the administrator quarter of territories attached to the city.

Moreover, we can not see the name of main territory (Here main territory means the first territory where the city is actually built)

This makes the player impossible to request the main territory which is the most valuable territory I think.

In addition, the The territory items are given not classified so it is difficult to see which territory belongs to which city.

Thus, here are my suggestion for this issue.

2.1 Let us be able to easily see the name of all territories in the world map at a look.

For example, View the name of territories when we zoom out just like Endless legend.

If there are two steps for zoom (zoom out once -> territories' name, zoom out more -> culture's name)

it will be awesome.

2.2 Provide the items bundled by the city. For better understanding I provide following description

Let there be city A, B both of them are conquered, city C not conquered and outpost D1, E1.

city A consists of territories A1, A2, A3

city B consists of territories B1, B2

city C consists of territories C1, C2

It will be much better if the item list may looks like below.

A    [A1

A2

A3]

B    [B1

B2]

C    [C1

C2]

D1

E1

Here Bracket means square around the territory items.

All of the items should have check box left.

Item C1, C2 must not be possible to check since the city is not conquered.

In addition put a new icon (for example, magnifying glass) which leads to the location of item if clicked so we can realized where the item is located.

3. It is quite weird to defend the war to collect the war score up to 100 and use it to request opponents' territory or vassalize them.

Territory request must be done to only actually conquered by the winner, which means the winner should not get the territory after the war if he or she did not conquered it.

This is mentioned above but I mention it again for sure.

Moreover, vassalization must be done with more strict condition

For example, vassalization can be done only after I conquered the capital of opponent