Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Trouble opening game.

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 1:44:09 AM

I played the last opendev no problem on a mac running windows through parallels desktop. But now when I go to startup the closed beta I'm getting an error message saying I should go to https://support.codefusion.technology/hk_80a92q3/?e=88500006&l=english. The website says "Currently your game purchase cannot be re-validated successfully, please wait 24 hours and try again". 

Any help would be appreciated.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 2:08:08 PM

Hello @AKKanMan ,

We rolled out an update earlier today which should fix this issue. 

If it still persists, please try to re-validate your files: right click on "Humankind - Closed Beta" in your Steam library > Select "Properties" > Select "Local Files" > Select "Verify integrity of game files". Thanks!

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 2:55:38 PM

Diagnostics log files

chech if u have this error ==> Documents\Humankind\Registry.xml' does not exist 

Update

work for me this morning, with the c++ redis. update

p.s. me too i'm french (windows 10) and i update my graphics drivers to amd 21.5.2

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 7:45:22 PM

Hello, thanks for the quick response. I verified the integrity of the game files but still I’m  having trouble getting the game to start. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the whole beta just to be safe but still nothing.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 7:53:27 PM
maxv2k20 wrote:

Diagnostics log files

chech if u have this error ==> Documents\Humankind\Registry.xml' does not exist 

Update

work for me this morning, with the c++ redis. update

p.s. me too i'm french (windows 10) and i update my graphics drivers to amd 21.5.2

dans quel fichier ?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 8:21:03 PM

I still can not start the game I tried verifiying the local file integrity and it does not work, and I uninstalled it and it does not work please I need help 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 10:06:43 PM
AKKanMan wrote:

I played the last opendev no problem on a mac running windows through parallels desktop. But now when I go to startup the closed beta I'm getting an error message saying I should go to https://support.codefusion.technology/hk_80a92q3/?e=88500006&l=english. The website says "Currently your game purchase cannot be re-validated successfully, please wait 24 hours and try again". 

Any help would be appreciated.

I am having the same error and it has been 24 hours.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 10:07:44 PM
Miouyeou wrote:

Hello @AKKanMan ,

We rolled out an update earlier today which should fix this issue. 

If it still persists, please try to re-validate your files: right click on "Humankind - Closed Beta" in your Steam library > Select "Properties" > Select "Local Files" > Select "Verify integrity of game files". Thanks!

This doesn't fix the issue. Anything else we can do?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 15, 2021, 1:43:37 PM

Ok i ha ve the solution:

i have moved my Documents folder on windows.

With a document's folder on the basic (c/user/documents) its works

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 15, 2021, 2:37:12 PM

Hi,

The game stops opening at around 75% of the progress bar.

At that point it freezes and crashes. 

Anyone else have this issue? 

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment