Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Closed beta] Bug report: Narrative event occurred when it shouldn't, same text in both responses

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 11:24:21 AM

Just started my first run of the closed beta, and I got the (rather adorable) event from this screenshot. However, I didn't actually fight a bear; I saw one, but avoided it, and I don't think it attacked me afterwards. Also, as seen in the screenshot, both responses have the same text. This is probably not the most important bug in the grand scheme of things, but I felt I should report it anyway. 20210614121226_1.jpg

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 11:36:37 AM

Also, after choosing the science option, I didn't actually gain any science, but none of my units got the Ferocious buff either.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 1:27:44 PM

I'll have to test it again, but it seems that whatever the choice you make, it's the "Fericious" status that applies to one of your unit. At least, that's how it applied for me on my first playthrough, despite having chosen the science bonus.

PS : I'll update my post with more details as soon as I'll test it.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 6:13:59 PM

I encountered this as well. I didn't notice any science gains as well - at least it didn't have any effect on the era star.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment