Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Did I just get robbed of my gold? I think it's a bug.. lol

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 3:01:16 AM

Just want to make this an actual thread so maybe a Dev can see it if it's an actual issue or if I'm just missing something. So, to my understanding the surrender terms were that I pay 400 gold (higher up in the scroll menu for the surrender terms), convert to their religion, and give them Fawaris (my outpost I just created near their border) with an extra 2625 gold if I'm reading that correctly? So, I should be paying 3025 gold in total, yet after surrendering my gold goes down from 7239 to -1386?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 3:03:14 AM

@CanuckCody Like I just replied in your other thread to this, it does say 3 selected terms. That cost the AI 30 war scores. Give Fawaris, convert to their religion (adding up to only 20 war score) and give 2635 gold (not 400 like you wrote) in reparations. I can not see what the 3rd term is (one that cost another 10 war scores). It must be higher up in the scroll menu of terms, so I am not sure what happened there. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 3:07:01 AM
Lord_Funk wrote:

@CanuckCody Like I just replied in your other thread to this, it does say 3 selected terms. That cost the AI 30 war scores. Give Fawaris, convert to their religion (adding up to only 20 war score) and give 2635 gold (not 400 like you wrote) in reparations. I can not see what the 3rd term is (one that cost another 10 war scores). It must be higher up in the scroll menu of terms, so I am not sure what happened there. 

Here's the surrender term not shown above. Pay 400 gold. 400 gold + 2625 gold only comes to 3025 gold and not 8625 gold lol. I'm sure how I went negative here

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 7:21:31 AM
CanuckCody wrote:
Lord_Funk wrote:

Here's the surrender term not shown above. Pay 400 gold. 400 gold + 2625 gold only comes to 3025 gold and not 8625 gold lol. I'm sure how I went negative here

It could be interesting to see your gold income breakdown (in main screen, by hovering over the gold income on the top right panel).

As a vassal, you're paying a tribute to your liege, it should show up on the gold income breakdown.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 5:49:26 PM
Waykot wrote:
CanuckCody wrote:
Lord_Funk wrote:

It could be interesting to see your gold income breakdown (in main screen, by hovering over the gold income on the top right panel).

As a vassal, you're paying a tribute to your liege, it should show up on the gold income breakdown.

Becoming a vassal was an option but I guess I didn't have enough War Support to choose it. All I did was pay 400 gold, give him my outpost, and convert to his religion, ontop of paying the extra 2625 gold. I guess no one knows how I went from 7000+ gold to -1386 lol

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment