Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Bug: Game crashes on opening loading screen.

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 10:12:57 AM

First I had trouble launching the game. I saw that validating files helped, did that and managed to get the the civ setup/game launcher screen. Hit play and game loaded for a bit before crashing. I can't seem get the game running without it crashing. Wondering if anyone has had any similar issues or knows of a fix? Thanks!

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 10:15:45 AM

Did You participate in any earlier Humankind OpenDev ???

If so it could be that You have an older Registry.xml file in Your "Documents\Humankind\Users" folder which is incompatible with newer versions of Humankind.

It can also be that Your anti-virus firewall is blocking Humankind.exe and You need to set Your firewall to "allow" Humankind.exe to run.

It could be that You run Windows in Thai language setting, which has a bug with Unity.

It could be something else too of course like lacking the correct VC++ redistributable, or something else. 

Hard to say with so little info.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 2:08:43 PM
venom9801 wrote:

What info do you need?

I'm not sure I can solve Your problem., I only try to help and give some advice to fellow gamers. Sometimes my advice helps and fix an issue. Sometimes not. :)

I am not an Amplitude employee, meaning I do not work at Amplituyde. I'm just a VIP tester who helps to test their game without getting paid for it. I'm just a regular gamer really.Just like You. I just do it because I enjoy doing it.  What the Amplitude Q/A staff usually wants is the Diagnostics.html files in Your "Documents\Humankind\Temporary". Usually they ask for them in the thread You posted in as they reply and You can just drag and post them there after they ask for them, so they can have a look.

It's always best if a real Amplitude Q/A staff member like @Saikana or @Miouyeou can help You, as they are the real experts. They know alot more than me.

They are probably very busy right now, but eventually they will reply here and ask You for the info they need.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment