Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game crashed on a loading screen while starting a new game

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 2:30:48 PM

As I was starting my game on the fastest setting (to reduce performance issues); it loaded for 10 mins or more and halfway through the loading bar, it crashes. It says on a dialog box " connection timed out" and it goes back on the main menu of humankind. I didn't know what was the real problem as I tried updating my gpu drivers, and it still gave be the same dialog box along with something to copy to a clipboard thing. Please help.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 3:06:01 PM

I had a similar problem. On first gamestart, things were fine. Crashed my whole computer trying to initialize a game. Now it taxes my GPU at 100% just to open the main menu.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 21, 2021, 4:03:20 AM

Mine has 64bg and the game crashes anytime I try to load a save game.  Trash.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 21, 2021, 5:12:55 AM

In my case either restarting Humankind or my entire computer solved loading errors.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 21, 2021, 8:00:58 PM

The game refuses to load. I get to 95% (approx) of the load bar at the bottom of the screen and then it just stops. PC is only 6 months old, Windows 10, Ryzen 5 5600X, 32GB RAM, and RTX 3070.... well able to handle the load......  frustrating as I came late to the closed beta party and wanted to get a couple of hours in before it ceases. The error message states the .exe file has stopped resopnding.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 22, 2021, 12:00:37 AM

Loading the game takes FOREVER but once it finally loads (like 5 minutes later) it runs ok.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment