Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Did I just get ripped off?

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 9:25:31 PM

"Purchase now and get instant access to the closed beta" it says on Steam. I purchase, no access to the beta. No option to download the game, it just says "coming soon". Can I get a refund? I'm not paying $50 now for a game I can't play until August. That's a damned ripoff.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 9:28:52 PM

If you link your account to Steam, it allows you to play betas.  I had the same problem at first. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 9:34:59 PM
StarCleric wrote:

If you link your account to Steam, it allows you to play betas.  I had the same problem at first. 

Thanks for the reply. I linked my account and still no option to install the game even after restarting Steam.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 9:36:23 PM

go to rewards section of your profile you should see something about the closed beta if you click on it there should be a redeem button click that and you should be good to go.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 9:43:37 PM
Owlexander wrote:

go to rewards section of your profile you should see something about the closed beta if you click on it there should be a redeem button click that and you should be good to go.

Took about 3 tries with error messages but it's finally giving me access. Thanks.

That process could be a little more intuitive I think. ;)

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment