1. Bug summary / Thread Title

War Resolution during multi-national war against a single enemy appears to cite conflicting information.

2. Bug description

On conclusion of a war in which Player participated alongside multiple allies (two allies in total, at the time of War Resolution) against a single enemy, the tooltips for the War Resolution screen appears to provide conflicting information.

The war was completed by taking control of all enemy cities myself, at which point the War Resolution window opened. The Surrender Terms provide 8 options, 6 of which are already checked and greyed out. If I hover over these, the tooltips all state that the enemy nation is making the demand and then in red below it clarifies "Cannot be done as all of the winning side's original Demands must be added as surrender terms before any additional surrender terms can be considered as part of the truce."

When tallying the War Score Costs, there is a total of 200 and 6 selected terms reducing that total by 60 to a remaining balance of 140. This is presumably matching to the 6 selected terms above, which also total 60 War Score. This is confusing, as the tooltips would indicate these are demands from the enemy against me.

3. Steps to reproduce

1. Ally with (at least) 2 AI players.
  2. Reach 100 War Support against another AI player.
  3. Declare War against the AI player you have 100 War Support against.
  4. Take all enemy cities.
  5. Access the War Resolution screen.
  6. Check tooltips and confirm phrasing of each line item.

4. Reproducibility

5/5 - While I've not had enough time to run through a new game from the beginning to generate this issue again, loading multiple previous saves of the current game this has occurred in are consistently able to reproduce the issue.

5. Expected behavior

Expected behavior is difficult to identify, as this is the first time I've completed a war successfully with allied support. Assuming the tooltips are loading for the incorrect player and should be displaying for whomever is making the demand; expected behavior can be defined as the following:

1. Tooltip should display the correct player who is making the demand.
  2. Total calculation should break down Total War Score points accrued by each player, so that we can clearly see the amount of War Score being contributed by each player involved in the war.
  3. Total calculation should break down selected terms by player, so that we can clearly see that, for example, there are 6 selected terms totaling 60 War Score and that of those 6 selected terms 3 are for Ally/Participant #1 totaling 30 War Score and 3 are for Ally/Participant #2 totaling 30 War Score.

6. Notes

I'm having to make a lot of assumptions on how the War Resolution screen works. The F1 Help tooltip doesn't really break down any information here more than what is fairly readily apparent if you're familiar with strategy games that utilize War Score. I may be misunderstanding completely what is being communicated, but if so then I would say there is a significant issue with how the War Resolution screen is preventing data to players.

7. Attachments

Current turn auto-save auto-save 474.ctr

For reproducing the issue, simply locate the city Iolkos belonging to the Mycenaeans and take it. Then access the War Resolution screen.