In my opinion, you should improve game tutorials, as some of the mechanics early on I wasn’t able to understand and didn’t develop properly, had to watch streamers play to understand what some of the elements are and how they “probably” work.

Obviously, fix all the possible bugs (prior release), the battle system suffers from lots of them, the battle overlay stays on the main map after it’s over, it was very confusing at the start and I didn’t understand what was going on, as I was adjusting to the battling system.

Overall, you don’t have to make the game easy or simplify its mechanics, you should just be able to explain, make the player understand how everything works in the game, maybe separate or emphasize better some of the bonuses in the text elements, as some of the choices I was making I didn’t really understand or didn’t even see the improvement after making a choice. If possible, I would love to see better and more detailed (maybe in numerical form or better explained) diplomacy options and more of those.

The trading system needs an interface of its own to better manage imports and exports, but especially monetary gains, as I had no idea where I was getting all my money from and how was I improving it or not.

I liked the game, there could be an option for a mini-map to be displayed as well. I could write much more, but I have no idea if somebody during these final stages of development will actually read and consider it all.

Thank you for giving us a chance to try it out. My best wishes to all of you! Cheers.