Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Performence

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 20, 2021, 4:37:59 PM

What do you think abut performence especially in modern/industrial era? Is it good enought for you? Does anyone play on Stadia and have some

thoughts

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 20, 2021, 5:15:25 PM

It's all good until the last 50 turns of so. At that point, the UI starts to lag enough to be bothersome and I start to worry about crashes. I'm using a fairly good PC (Geforce 2070 Super, AMD 3950X, 64GB RAM), so I can't imagine playing this game on the minimum or recommended specs.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 20, 2021, 6:17:50 PM

I tried on a minimum specs system (i7 6700 and AMD RX480) with low-to-medium graphics and the Radeon software kept crashing, which has never happened before. Also the loading time was the joint longest I've experienced with an SSD, up there with Cities:Skylines, presumably because they both use the Unity engine. Loading C:S gets terrible if you have lots of mods, so I suspect Humankind's modding and DLC potential maybe somewhat limited by that.

I played on GeForce Now and it's fine even on higher graphics settings, though so far I'm <100 turns in and nowhere near the Industrial Era.

I don't think the closed beta was available on Stadia.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment