Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Early Bird Bonus Xbox

Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jan 21, 2024, 10:45:22 PM

I'm unable to load my save because of the "Early Bird Bonus". I've seen other threads complaining about having this issue too. Are the developers unwilling or unable to fix this issue? What is the early bird bonus? (I don't see it in the store). I'm frustrated by this situation and would appreciate any support, thank you very much.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 23, 2024, 12:13:19 AM

I've contacted Xbox support as indicated in another thread. They were unable to help me with this issue and apparently people who own the heritage edition also have this problem. This must be fixed by the developers, it seems as simple as removing the early bird bonus from the game. This problem and the crashes people complain about experiencing late game are the responsibility of the developers to fix. Please do so as we have put time and money into a game that is very good but currently unplayable for a large amount of people.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 23, 2024, 10:13:59 AM

Hey,

thanks for the report. We're already looking into the issue, but we have not yet been able to identify the cause.

Another player with the same problem over on reddit indicated that uninstalling and reinstalling fixed the issue for them.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message