Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Leave your mark ready Achievment

DropAvatarAchievment

a year ago Apr 28, 2023, 10:46:12 PM

Hi to all of you. 

I played Humankind a lot about the last 1 1/2 years. i recently completed all steam Achievments and was happy i can show off a bit, as it was my first game i ever fully completed. Today I started a new Run and on the left upper corner a note popped (looked like a Achievment). It says:

LEAVE YOUR MARK READY

Go in the Avatar editor to uncover this amazing drop that`ll make say to the marketing team "this is a wow effect"

So i searched in the Avatar Screen what drop was ment and looked up on google but found nothing similar. So this is the first time ever asking anything in a forum like this, but what does this mean or what drop i got there? Or is it just a bug? Thx to everyone that knows anything.

Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Aug 22, 2023, 4:46:26 PM

same thing happened just right now,and my unlocked avatar is missing(3 from the challenge reward)

0Send private message
a year ago
Aug 29, 2023, 10:29:38 PM

I'm having that "achievement" appear several times too. And I have just lost all challenge rewards, they've all been reset to none achieved (after getting all three avatars)

0Send private message
a year ago
Sep 11, 2023, 3:01:50 PM

The "Achievment" is a bug in the game. I asked in one of the Amplitude Streams and they confirmed it. I dont know if they can or will patch it one day. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment