Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Will console get a update soon regarding crashing?

crashCrashxboxseriesseriesx

10 months ago Sep 12, 2023, 5:10:01 PM

Just wanted to ask if there will be a patch in regards to crashing on the xbox playstation consoles. Im on a series x and i cant continue my game due to it crashing after around 300 turns and dashboarding. When i restart and load into my game it crashes instantly again. I do love this game and i would like to know there is some support on console and not just for pc people. Any reply would be appriciated, Thank you 

Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Nov 18, 2023, 11:50:50 PM

Same experience here. Once I get into Contemporary era the game continually crashes to the dashboard. Restarting has no effect nor does rebooting or resetting the Xbox Series X. Have tried multiple games and get the same result in the Contemporary era every time.

Updated 5 months ago.
0Send private message
5 months ago
Jan 22, 2024, 8:35:06 PM

I also get this issue. After multiple different games and attempts, I've finally given up. The first crashes started around Turn 330, couldn't even load into a game at that point. So thankfully for me I save my game like every 5 turns, so I was able to load back in, just at an earlier turn unfortunately. Well anyways I changed up some of the moves I made prior and I was able to get to around the Turn 390 mark. After I hit that point it was non stop crashing every time I would complete a turn and then if I could load back in, I'd be lucky to get 1 turn off before I finally ended up at Turn 421 and I'm officially soft locked out of the game. Sure I could probably go back 100-150 turns and potentially get further this time, but this isn'y my first game experiencing this. I'm probably at 5 or 6 games now that I can't even finish due to being soft locked out of the games. It's extremely frustrating. I very much enjoy the game but I will no longer play it as there is no point. You can't get past the Turn 450 mark after changing to contemporary. 

0Send private message
2 months ago
May 3, 2024, 3:52:01 AM

Figured I would keep up the three month reply rate on this post to say I have the exact same issue. Clearly the lack of response by anyone associated with the game shows this probably won't be fixed and there is little to no investment in the players.

This is just incredibly disappointing because it is a wonderful game but it's not worth any time playing if you can't finish a game.

I understand fixes take time, but simply just acknowledging these issues would make me confident to come back to the game. Hearing nothing from the devs leads me to believe this will never be a priority. Thank god for game pass or I would be demanding a refund by all legal resources.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment