Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Crash game (PC/Xbox Pass)

BugcrashCrashbugxboxXboxPass

9 months ago Sep 28, 2023, 5:12:31 AM

I downloaded Humankind on my PC from the Microsoft App Store using game pass for PC, but I can't play more than ~5 minutes of the game without it locking up and then crashing. Has anyone experienced this and found a workaround? I imagine it's something to do with the fact that it's the App Store version but I'm wondering if there's a fix.

Selected answer
9 months ago
Sep 29, 2023, 8:15:50 PM

Hello guys, I figured out the problem with the XBOX pass. After starting the game, you need to open the task manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and find the “Explorer” task, right-click and click “end task”. We calmly play the game until we get tired of it. Then open the task manager again (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) ----> File ----> Run a new task ---> In the window that opens, enter explorer.exe ---> Click "OK". Now you can continue to use the operating system and safely exit the game.

0Send private message
Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
9 months ago
Sep 29, 2023, 8:15:50 PM

Hello guys, I figured out the problem with the XBOX pass. After starting the game, you need to open the task manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and find the “Explorer” task, right-click and click “end task”. We calmly play the game until we get tired of it. Then open the task manager again (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) ----> File ----> Run a new task ---> In the window that opens, enter explorer.exe ---> Click "OK". Now you can continue to use the operating system and safely exit the game.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment