Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Xbox game crashes on contemporary era

4 months ago May 24, 2024, 12:05:40 PM

Hello, I have an Xbox series X and over 20 hours or so in the game already. The game is amazing and highly addictive, however the issue is that as soon as I reach turn 719 in the contemporary era the game crashes. I’ve deleted local save files from my Xbox itself and this hasn’t resolved. As well as created a manual save a turn before this one and still as soon as it reaches turn 719 the game crashes. Please can someone assist in fixing this as I know this bug has been looked at previously but it is making a resurgence which is ruining the game.

Kind regards

Epik

Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
May 31, 2024, 4:56:55 PM

Também tenho um problema parecido, tenho um Xbox séries S e tô umas eras atrás, porém, o jogo crash do mesmo jeito, amplitude Studios, resolve o problema do SEU jogo, assim ele te inegável, e um jogo assim merece 0 de avaliação 

0Send private message
2 months ago
Aug 8, 2024, 7:25:24 PM

Same problem. I have been trying to link what happens that causes it myself. There have been some I noticed that are just little bugs you can avoid if you notice them. i.e. reiencforcing in battles will sometimes glitch but that usually is a one off I cant tell what the problem is here my only guess would be super massive AI battles but I cant even confirm that. I think the only one who can figure out the bug is the game creators so seriously what the hell are they doing? I played when this first came out but they still havent fixed the problem

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment