Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
2 years ago
Nov 9, 2022, 3:10:25 PM

Right now with the 3 expansions the amount of cultures aviable to pick is big. I think the option to choose which cultures are aviable in which era would be pretty neat and maybe a feature where you can randomize each era and set a limit on how many would be available. It also could be combined with Cultures from mods. Right now you have to install a seperate mod if you want to play only with modded cultures.

Edit: After some time i wanted to structure my idea better. My main idea was limiting the cultures aviable in each era. 

The basic function I would propose is a selection screen which resembles the mod screen. It would be an extra tab when you create a game. You can choose which era you want to modify then you can remove/ add cultures in the same way you enable mods. I don`t know how feasible it is but it would improve the selection of modded cultres too, if they could be added to this selection. If it is feasible now you wouldn`t have to install a mod which disables all base Cultures to only play with modded ones.

A rough Idea of a culture selection screen

The second Idea i had was a randomizer which would be a option or an alternative if the first one is not feasible. The randomizer in it´s simplest form when enabled would limit the amount of cultures in each era and then pick the choosable cultures from the culture pool of each era. An additional option for DLC's would be like the option for Content spawn Probabilty.  Each option would modify how many of the six culture will appear (None - 0, Really Low - 1, Low - 2, Medium - 3, High - 4, Ultra - 5 , all).  

- If you don`t understand something or I´ve misspelled something please comment (english is not my first language and I don`t speak or write reagulary).

Updated 4 hours ago.
0Send private message

Must have

The MUST HAVE status is given by the dev team to ideas they would really like to have in the game.

benblond

DEV benblond

status updated 2 years ago

Hey! 

First thanks for this extensive feedback and for taking time to give us a precise and clear idea of what you were thinking about.

Just to let you know that we are discussing the way we would like to proceed as it is a tricky one. So such feature have a lot of chances to appear not in the next update, but after that. So stay tune

And thanks again

Have a nice week

Ben

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
?

Click here to login

Comment