Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Additional Random Personas Settings

LobbyGame options

2 years ago
Nov 10, 2022, 6:44:03 AM

Good chunk of fun is playing against random opponents, but with all the twitch drops currently it means a lot of streamers I'm not really interested to play against. I'd like an ability to manually pick Personas game should randomly choose from or to disable certain Personas from Community tab, making them unavailable.

I wouldn't limit it to streamers only, either, I think it would be an interesting setting to make either Personas tab or Random function being able to pick only from certain Point ranges as an additional difficulty setting so to speak, or only particular Archetypes, Strengths and Biases, for sake of challenges.

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message

Nice to have

The NICE TO HAVE status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

benblond

DEV benblond

status updated a year ago

Hey there! 

We (the devs ^^) definitly agree with your idea, and we are aiming at working on this as soon as possible. I cannot promise when it will be available as we have a tight schedule, but it's on our to do list now.

Thanks gain for your feedbacks, it's always really helpfull

Have a nice day

Ben

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Nov 10, 2022, 10:50:06 AM

I support this idea.

I remember making a similar feedback after the game's release, about the ability to filter and sort personas based on their "difficulty", or as you propose, based on their strengths, biases, archetypes.

I'd also really like an option to sort personas between ingame ones, G2G ones and streamers ones.

Adding the possibility to select/deselect desired personas on top of that would be really nice indeed.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 10, 2022, 12:58:12 PM

Agreed too.
Some games, I want to play against a mix of personas I downloaded. Some others, I wish to play only against »historical« ones. In the later case, Horatio bothers me with his greatness.

0Send private message
0Send private message

Nice to have

The NICE TO HAVE status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

benblond

DEV benblond

status updated a year ago

Hey there! 

We (the devs ^^) definitly agree with your idea, and we are aiming at working on this as soon as possible. I cannot promise when it will be available as we have a tight schedule, but it's on our to do list now.

Thanks gain for your feedbacks, it's always really helpfull

Have a nice day

Ben

0Send private message
a year ago
Sep 15, 2023, 9:21:59 AM

Please allow me to deactivate specific personas I don't want!

Some of the streamer personas are pretty cool, but many of them I don't like at all, and they ruin my gaming experience.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment