Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
2 years ago
Jan 2, 2023, 6:06:06 PM

Lately I've been thinking about the creation of a new panel that (working in a similar way of the cultural and the religious ones) would show on map all the Trade routes of different empires (colouring the track of the color of the empire buyer, maybe keeping the color of the borders of each empire) to allow a better understanding of the strategic value of the territories. It would be nice if that mode would also allow to show on map all the resources and to order them by some categories (like: order them by the price/ by the item type...) and to filter them (like: I am just looking for the resources of my allies, for mine ones, for the ones not yet exploited/ in a unclaimed territory); it should also show territories where violence has ended Trade routes/ show territories where some battles have been fought 

Note: I kindly remind you that, since 1M pts ideas shall potentially make its addition to the game, an upvote would be really appreciated.

Thank you for your support :)

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

dalloks

DEV dalloks

status updated 7 months ago

Hello there! While it might not be exactly what you had in mind, we implemented in the Bonny update a new Trade screen. It shares a lot with your idea such as a tab that shows you where your trade routes are disturbed. If you are curious as to how it works, check out the in-game tutorial about trade. And thank you again for your inputs!

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jan 5, 2023, 12:41:43 PM

Totally agree, as now you have go to diplo layer, look towards routes, and after some turns just check what you have to buy again.
So trade layer really necessary have to be implemented. Better to put its icon instead the spy one, and the spy one in the right up corner, as it usually less useable during the game

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 5, 2023, 12:49:19 PM
EsoulBoy wrote:
Better to put its icon instead the spy one, and the spy one in the right up corner, as it usually less useable during the game

I totally agree

0Send private message
0Send private message

Must have

The MUST HAVE status is given by the dev team to ideas they would really like to have in the game.

benblond

DEV benblond

status updated a year ago

Hey there, 

No promises here for the final result, but that something we are at the moment considering alongside the ressource/trade rework that should come in the next upcoming update.

So stay tune

Thanks again for helping us 

Have a very nice week

Ben

0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

dalloks

DEV dalloks

status updated 7 months ago

Hello there! While it might not be exactly what you had in mind, we implemented in the Bonny update a new Trade screen. It shares a lot with your idea such as a tab that shows you where your trade routes are disturbed. If you are curious as to how it works, check out the in-game tutorial about trade. And thank you again for your inputs!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment