Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
2 years ago
Feb 6, 2023, 2:12:03 PM

probably in the future there could be a massive DLC that allows your civilization to create a space society like you're given multiple options to colonize on mars or other randomly generated planets discovering ancient tech or probably having different methods of how your civilization would colonize the planet example you could go green wait for a long period of time till the planet has breathable air or you could send drones to build an enclosed underground or enclosed base then you can continue the build progression and if you wanted to take control of a sector you would have to build a base right next to the city that's already built probably adding a few eras till space combat era but don't know how would space combat go

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

benblond

DEV benblond

status updated 2 years ago

Hey there! 

While it would definitly be a good idea (maybe we have already discussed such topic among ourselves...^^), at the moment, to be honest, it would require so much effort to be able to make this happen - including new units, gameplay effects, visual effects, musics, 2D, 3D, design, balancing... - that in fact it would be more than just an expension but more a sequel or a new game.

Nevertheless, we have still in mind maybe at some point to work on some "futuristic" aspects of the gameplay (no promisses here of course ;) ).

Have a great day 

Ben

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Feb 6, 2023, 3:16:11 PM

Mh... nice idea, but actually this "Ideas" section is more for "suggestions that I would like to see implemented in the game", rather than for speculating about the future of the game.
I suggest you to write a normal thread for such proposition also because they tend to be also more seen and debated than Ideas.

Personally talking I think we'll have to wait for quite a lot before seeing such steps forward in the game, however, this reminds me of a proposition a made some time ago [Add game-modes to HK].
I hope your future propositions shall receive the hoped interest of the other members of the community, and I conclude wishing you a good day.

0Send private message
0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

benblond

DEV benblond

status updated 2 years ago

Hey there! 

While it would definitly be a good idea (maybe we have already discussed such topic among ourselves...^^), at the moment, to be honest, it would require so much effort to be able to make this happen - including new units, gameplay effects, visual effects, musics, 2D, 3D, design, balancing... - that in fact it would be more than just an expension but more a sequel or a new game.

Nevertheless, we have still in mind maybe at some point to work on some "futuristic" aspects of the gameplay (no promisses here of course ;) ).

Have a great day 

Ben

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment