Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Piracy, make piracy possible

EconomyTrade Routes

a year ago
Apr 24, 2023, 3:28:17 PM

Adding intermediate interception points/nodes to the sea trade routes that can be blocked (by positioning a unit on them) or looted these nodes would be located at sea/ocean.

Updated 8 minutes ago.
0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

dalloks

DEV dalloks

status updated 7 months ago

Hi there!

I am glad to say that we implemented this in the Anne Bonny update with the new Poaching system! Thank you for the idea :)

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Apr 25, 2023, 1:26:38 AM

I think this is something that might come with naval gameplay overhaul. By the way, I think that for this idea to be fair for both sides, it would be necessary for players to be able to define where their trade routes would pass, which is an idea already suggested on the forum.

But pirates would be a great addition to the game, which is currently very quiet in the oceans.

0Send private message

Greenlit

The GREENLIT status is given by the dev team to ideas they will really likely implement in the near future. Almost there!

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated a year ago

We plan to rework sea trade routes and how you can interact with them in a future overhaul of the resource system

0Send private message

Implemented

The IMPLEMENTED status designates ideas that have been implemented in the game.

dalloks

DEV dalloks

status updated 7 months ago

Hi there!

I am glad to say that we implemented this in the Anne Bonny update with the new Poaching system! Thank you for the idea :)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment