Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
a year ago
May 7, 2023, 2:03:35 PM

So, writing down some ideas from a thread I have created several months ago: 

1. Ambushes. Now ambushes look like a trap mine for ambushed player, as opponent can bring all reinforcements near that area and just kill every ambushed unit. The solution is simple: ambushes shall not get any reinforcements not only for defender but also for attacker.

2. Applying civic forced by Congress shouldn’t be cancelled by default cost. Either, this game mechanic doesn’t make sense, cause you can just cancel Congress action and take back your civic.

3. Leverage. Leverage is most controversial part of TWR, as it brings tons of micromanagement. If it won’t be reworked fully, then at least shall be done next thing. Leverage shall be collected only by one player, i mean other players shouldn’t see your leverage, just like bantu curiosities. Because now you have to go far away to get some leverage and could not get anything what is really annoying.

4.  Agents. Agents another controversial part of the game, as they are playing role as support unit but take tons of attention and micro management. The solution is to make dynamic agent cap. Like 1 era there is 1 available agent, every next era you can get in techs +1 agent cap. This will provide more importance to each agent, and make choice between envoy/spy more meaningful due to gameplay style.

5. Spies. Spies gameplay is too much frustrating and needs huge amount of attention. Actually new stealth system is great for vanilla units, but spies fill terrible in it. I believe they shall be reworked in some other way, but if not then their movement points shall be increased (to be same as envoys at least), also will be nice if they had more stealth points, or could restore them faster. Actually I think that spy after reaching city shall turn into static mode and disappear from map, until they get caught by cont-spies.

5.1) Envoys could build district called “embassy” in opponent cities which will open some treaties and provide spies a shelter

6. The new cultural agreement shall provide bonuses for BOTH sides. Some Axes shall also give penalty to other side players (also maybe some civics could be reworked as many of them now have only one good choice).

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment