Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
a year ago
Jul 9, 2023, 10:24:11 PM

This could better reflect the importance of distant colonies or connectivity between cities, making the "commercial nodes" (not outposts) already present in the game much more interesting. What should also be added is a much higher level of interaction, perhaps with the population (possibility of sending settlers) that lives in these nodes (just like the Phoenicians in real history), their defense or rebellions (like what happened to to the Roman Empire) That they can become independent due to a matter of resources and taxes such as the American colonies . 

In this way, not only the external economy but also the internal economy and its scope of convoys and caravans could be managed.

Updated 6 days ago.
0Send private message

Greenlit

The GREENLIT status is given by the dev team to ideas they will really likely implement in the near future. Almost there!

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated a year ago

The resource system will be overhauled in a future update, and the new system should better reflect the transport of goods within your empire.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!

Greenlit

The GREENLIT status is given by the dev team to ideas they will really likely implement in the near future. Almost there!

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

DEV The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales

status updated a year ago

The resource system will be overhauled in a future update, and the new system should better reflect the transport of goods within your empire.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jul 12, 2023, 1:31:10 AM

Hi JohnRambo1970 and others,

Great topics and I want to suggest few ideas about foreign trades too .

The revelation of the foreign trade routes could be match with the espionnage mechanism, for example if you know a lot about an empire you'll know which empires it trades with. And a dashboard of his imports and exports. A clear way of showing who he's dependent on. All those new informations are not available all at once, this will require a good implementation of our envoys or spies (economic spies) in the targetted empire.

This level of "Knowledge on other" can be represented by step, maybe ?

An idea to have more strategies from an economic point of view.

NB : I do not own the "Together we rule" DLC, I don't know exactly how envoys and spies works, maybe this post is useless and I'm sorry if I'm wasting your time. First time on such platform, I would be thankful of constructive remarks on my manner to interact with others.

Have a good day.

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment