Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
9 months ago
Dec 31, 2023, 1:59:47 AM

There should be a timeline that records your feats, events, battles, milestones, etc. in - obviously - chronological order. It tracks alongside your gameplay and can be viewed during your game. At the end, it could be saved and possibly shared with friends.

Examples: "The Siege of X - Year", 

"Wonder was built - Year", 

"the War between your empire vs another Empire - Start Year to End Year"

"City was founded -Year"

etc.

Updated 11 days ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
9 months ago
Jan 2, 2024, 6:46:07 AM

+1. Civ 6 did it and although it doesn't add that much into gameplay, sometimes it's quite fun seeing the history of your empire with a neat timeline instead of just the end game graphs. 

0Send private message
9 months ago
Jan 4, 2024, 8:36:39 AM

Hey,

So, I pitched this idea about 3 years ago, and I think the post-game recap is about the closest we're going to get to it, even though I agree it'd be nice to have it be featured more and explored as a concept.

https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/humankind/forums/169-game-design-and-ideas/threads/38925-suggestion-timeline?page=1#post-311194

0Send private message
9 months ago
Jan 10, 2024, 4:20:03 AM
Watermelon Game  wrote:

+1. Civ 6 did it and although it doesn't add that much into gameplay, sometimes it's quite fun seeing the history of your empire with a neat timeline instead of just the end game graphs. 

I appreciate the inclusion of diverse perspectives, as it enriches the article and demonstrates a commitment to presenting a well-rounded view of the topic.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment