The concept of Humenkind is that you choose a new culture every epoch, that changes your play style, you get new units and destricts, but I never felt like such a culture when I played it. The name of the culture was there, but the culture didn't feel different, it lacked the flavour of the culture. Here are a few suggestions to make a culture more present while playing it without creating new game content.

First of all, there should be music for each culture that reflects that culture, which is a bit much with so many cultures, so the community can help.

Then the colour of the player or the AI should be adjusted depending on the culture, I don't necessarily mean a new colour, but that the colour becomes darker if you play the Mongols, and perhaps lighter if you play the Egyptians.

Finally, I would be in favour of being able to zoom in on cities and hear forging sounds in industrial districts and perhaps farm animals in food districts, depending on the predominant districts. This would usually also reflect the culture, as the most symbolic district is usually the one that is built the most.

Thanks for reading and I will be happy to read your suggestions for improvement :)